Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt

Welcome to Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt site. This should be a trip since I've never made a quilt. EVER! However, one way or another we will get this quilt made! And we did!! Thank You Nana Joy!!!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Quilt Squares 52, 53 and 54





From Missouri, Georgia and California! WOW!

Thank you to the Lane's, Newsome's and Dr. McMillin.

The Lane's sent us two squares: the red with white hearts and the red fabric with the falling stars. Both beautiful!



I also have squares that I have sent out on different swaps that I will post pictures of. I am going to put one square of each fabric that I have sent out to others, in Lizzy's quilt. I have the brown with pink polka dots fabric, two different fabrics from the ME swap and a red fabric from a recent red quilt square swap. Those will be posted soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger OziMum said…

    Hi Alyson & Ford! Can I send you a quilt square? Email me your address: wait4bella@yahoo.com.au I love this quilt swapping thing! And to think, I hated sewing before this! Keeps me busy - and definitely helps pass the time!

    Thanks!
    Lee-Anne
    Australia (LID 2/22/06)
    bellaangel.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home