Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt

Welcome to Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt site. This should be a trip since I've never made a quilt. EVER! However, one way or another we will get this quilt made! And we did!! Thank You Nana Joy!!!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

More Family Squares!

Quilt Squares # 38, 39 and 40 were sent to us by our Son-In-Law's family. It is so nice to have such wonderful family married to the sweet daughter. She picked a great hubby!!

Our daughter's SIL Katie & DH Barrett Hathcock living in Alabama.

Thank you's to Marsha, Carl & daughter Cara from Florida (our daughter's MIL and FIL).

And daughter's MIL's Mother and son (SIL's Grandmother and Uncle) also from Alabama. How wonderful!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    I just found this link. You have been busy! I love the bird print. I think it's my fav. We are proud of our son's choice in wives too. How nice to have an extended family where everybody gets along. From what I hear that's pretty unusual.
    Love, Marsha
    ps. I can't sew on a button that stays so I am impressed you are making a quilt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home