Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt

Welcome to Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt site. This should be a trip since I've never made a quilt. EVER! However, one way or another we will get this quilt made! And we did!! Thank You Nana Joy!!!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Quilt Squares From Pie, Weber, Helms, Mann and Humphrey's






Numbers 63, 64, 65, 67 and 68 and counting!!
These squares were received between June 10th and June 15th. Boy, it was great receiving these in the mail; what fun to open each one up in anticipation of the wish for Lizzy.
These are from a special quilt square swap called "Red All Over". Thought the "red thread" throughout the 100 Good Wishes Quilt would be a nice touch!
Thank you all.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger t~ said…

    I am looking to swap quilt squares if you are interested. I only am up to #11. Can you email me through my site. I can not find your email on here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home