Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt

Welcome to Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt site. This should be a trip since I've never made a quilt. EVER! However, one way or another we will get this quilt made! And we did!! Thank You Nana Joy!!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Quilt Fabric Squares "out of order"

Our laptop computer which houses all our pictures is in the shop. You know what that means..... Who knows when we will get it back.


In the meantime I had some draft messages ready to post. They are newer/the most recent squares I have received, but thought I should post them now (view below).
I can always "reorder" (re-sequence) them in the future.
Hope you like them, I am almost ready to begin the "design" phase of the quilt.

Thank you to all who contributed to this quilt. I cannot wait to post pictures of the finished quilt!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home