Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt

Welcome to Alyzabeth's 100 Wishes Quilt site. This should be a trip since I've never made a quilt. EVER! However, one way or another we will get this quilt made! And we did!! Thank You Nana Joy!!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Quilt Squares from Family!!!



My family is coming through with the quilt squares. I really hope to have about 20 squares from family (also, I avoid having to swap squares back).

Square # 22 is from our daughter and son-in-law & Square # 23 is from DD's Mom (yes, my husband's ex-wife). The squares are beautiful and mean so much coming from those who are such an intergral part of our lives. DD made a beautiful scrapbook sheet and included two fabrics.
I rarely use the "step" word as DD usually calls me her "mom" which is so special (OK, sometimes I am the second mom, however, whatever they want to call me is fine. It all works for me). Family is family, love is love! We have a great relationship with her Mom & Werner so sharing the kids has been going on for a long time. It's our family. It works for us...

Thank you all for being a caring, loving family and embracing our adoption plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home